|Start Date||October, 2010|
|Project Status||On Hold|
R2-Db.com was designed to be a next generation MMO Information Tool by merging features of popular Social Networking sites, the power of a Q&A engine and the lookup functionality of a traditional "Item Database".
- Question and Answer Engine - A place to ask questions and get answers, like stackoverflow except designed for Gamers.
- Fully Searchable Database - Similar to the very popular Wowhead by Zam, taking it one step further by adding in the "meta" game information (characters, guilds, fansites, etc).
- Sticky Tooltips - Hovering over any link on our site that links to something in the database will cause a "Tooltip" to appear at your cursor, giving a brief description of the page you would head to if clicked. These tooltips stick to the page and the user can actually mouse into them and interact with the elements inside, which can then create more tooltips.
- Customizable User Profiles - A place to create an online persona, a Facebook for your heroic self and/or your characters.
- Fansite News Syndication - Custom RSS Reading engine to pull in content from the entire community. Registered users could "Follow" (like Twitter) the sites they liked to customize their news.
- Developer Tracker - An RSS feed of the "Developer Posts" found on the official forums.
- Advanced Post/Tagging Engine - Users could create their posts and then tag them with ANYTHING in our database (users, guilds, skills, classes, etc).
- Reputation / Badge System - A level and achievement system that rewards players for helping others and punishes players for spamming/flaming/etc.
- Skill Tree Calculators - A traditional skill tree calculator to help you perfect your characters talent build.
Player written Guides
List of Questions
How a Record looks