Greymass is looking for a product manager to lead the development of our main products, namely Anchor and Unicove. Anchor is our security-first wallet and authenticator for storing private keys, while Unicove is still in the early stages of becoming a flexible web wallet to help users manage their tokens and perform transactions. As a product manager, your focus would be helping these products to achieve their full potential as public goods for the Antelope community.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for Greymass applications
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to establish budgets, product priorities, and development schedules
- Work closely with development, design, marketing and stakeholders while guiding projects through development
- Coordinate with external contributors to provide product localization and other support
- Gain a deep understanding of Greymass product users, the EOSIO community, and technology and competition in the blockchain industry
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience as a product manager, project manager, producer, or similar role that showcases strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to attend team meetings at 8am PST (UTC -8) is particularly important for this role
- Experience in the blockchain or tech industry is a plus
Greymass is an expert team of researchers and developers who passionately believe that the internet (and the world) can be a better place, and that distributed ledger technology will help us get there. Our objective is to empower developers with the tools they need to create products and services for – and to help users participate in – decentralized communities. We’re the creators of open-source products including Anchor, Unicove, and multiple core-level software development kits for Antelope.
As a company, we’re committed to helping people build the careers they want while maintaining a productive and enjoyable work environment. Everyone at Greymass is dedicated to our values of leading with transparency, acting with integrity, following your curiosity, and admitting when you’re wrong. While Greymass is a 100% remote company with team members in North America, Europe, and Asia, we’re a tight-knit group and make sure that the distance doesn’t get in the way of building real connections with each other.